The Lancaster Young Professionals is hosting the third annual 2018 Urban Living Tour in Downtown Lancaster City and is offering discounts for tour-goers!
Tour participants ONLY
will enjoy lavish discounts
at local, Downtown Lancaster businesses
if they register for the tour HERE
present their tour wristbands
at the roughly 30 tour-stop locations!
- Anthology Salon and Style Bar | 20% off a haircut
- Cabalar Meat Co. | $5 burger special; 10% off all meat purchases
- Common Wheel | Free samples of Auntie Anne’s pretzel nuggets
- Dough and Co.* | 25% off entire order
- Ellicott & Co. | Free $5 Dapper Dude Dollars
- Federal Taphouse* | $2 drink specials between 4-5PM on May 12, 2018; 10% off food from 4PM-Close
- FIT Studio | 20% off first month’s membership if you sign up on the day of the tour
- Foxduck | 10% off purchase
- Lancaster Brewing Company | $1 off first pint
- Levengood’s of Lancaster | BOGO for in-house drinks
- Rolled Cold Creamery* | 20% one rolled ice cream
- Seasons Olive Oil & Vineyard Taproom | Free tasting samples of olive oil & pairings
- Silantra Asian Street Kitchen | $2 off Bing or Bowl
- Sophie Stargazer Boutique | 15% off coupon
- Stubby’s | Offering lunch specials
- Taproom Spring House Brewing | $1 off first pint
- Telltale Dress | 10% off purchases
- The Spice & Tea Exchange of Lancaster | 10% off; enter to win a gift basket
*This business is a 2018 Urban Living Tour Sponsor.
Blog Author: Mary Barba
Board At-Large Member, Lancaster Young Professionals
Principal, Barba Digital Solutions LLC
Mary Barba is the Principal at her firm Barba Digital Solutions LLC, which offers B2B digital marketing services. Mary earned her Bachelor of Science from Drexel University in Philadelphia in 2015. Now, as the newest member of the Master of Science online program in Digital Marketing at the Digital Marketing Institute located in Ireland, Mary strives to offer her clients and the Lancaster Young Professionals more powerful digital marketing strategies to meet their business objectives. As a Board Member at the Lancaster Young Professionals, Mary actively volunteers her time on the Marketing Committee (January 2018-Present) and Community Service Committee (March 2017-Present).