Why Join LYP?
Lancaster Young Professionals is an organization that offers its members the opportunity to increase and diversify their professional network and skills, as well as give back to the community.
- Network. LYP will help you strengthen your connections to many of Lancaster’s current and future leaders. Lifelong business relationships have been established and are made here every day.
- Learn. LYP regularly holds various events with a variety of casual to facilitated activities to help fortify your personal and professional skills.
- Give back. Through LYP you can make a difference in the community and discover new opportunities by becoming involved in a variety of nonprofit organizations.
- Have fun. LYP hosts a wide variety of social events (networking, community service and professional development) – all great ways to establish and increase your connections to new friends and colleagues.
- Save money. Your LYP membership gives you access to a variety of professional development topics, community service opportunities, venues (some not available to the public) and eats from the newest and best Lancaster restaurants.
LYP membership is open to anyone over the age of 21, and dues are only $45 a year. You can also submit your dues by
1. Mailing a check to Lancaster Young Professionals, PO Box 7273, Lancaster PA 17604-7273, or
2. Attending an LYP event with either a debit card, credit card or check.
Please make checks payable to Lancaster Young Professionals. Membership dues are non-refundable and help support LYP’s continuing operations, social events and charitable activities.