Join the fastest growing professional organization in Lancaster County
All individuals 21 and older wishing to meet, promote,
and support young professionals within Lancaster County are eligible to join!
Our Tuesday Professional Development Event Series, presented by Elizabethtown College, is poised to offer our members a variety of topics in 2017. The best part? We didn’t pick the subject matter – you did! We value our member feedback and want to know what is most important to you.
Join us at the Pressroom Restaurant in their private suite – The Printer’s Plate – as we brush up on the basics, dive into the tough stuff and polish ourselves to excel in our professional and personal lives. We are bringing in the best of the best for an interactive, non-traditional approach to learning.
Hungry? Let us treat you to a spread of unique appetizers straight from the creative minds of the Pressroom’s talented chefs. Thirsty? We have a private cash bar (cards accepted too) available in our suite to tend to your every need.
Park in the Vine Street Parking Garage and The Pressroom will validate your parking ticket. Free parking!
Want to skip the line? We highly encourage pre-registering.
Our 2017 Line Up:
- January: Making Your Goals a Reality ☑️
- February: The Networking Conversation
- March: Resume/Cover Letter Writing
- April: Personal Finance (Short and Long Term)
- May: Home Buying Workshop
- June: Leadership Coaching and Feedback
- July: Business Ownership 101
- August: Personal Taxes
- September: Dinner Etiquette
- October: Conflict Resolution
- November: How To Prepare a Formal Presentation